Sunday, July 29, 2012

3 - 2 - 1 Cake from Heidi (through Dionne McElroy)


This is the coolest quickest dessert in the world!  Mix a cake mix of a flavor you like with a Angel Food cake mix.  I mean mix the dry mixes together well and put in a large plastic sandwich bag.  Save!  When you want  a dessert put 3 T of the mix with 2 T water and mix well in a little Ramekin bowl.   Then microwave for 1 minute.  Add some topping. Whipped cream or some frosting and There You have It!  Last night I had some from my first mix and I added some  butterscotch  chips to the top. YMMMMM.  Heidi and I made this dessert a few times while I was in Atlanta recently visiting Heidi, Andres and Frankie.  One especially good topping is German Chocolate Frosting.  Anyway I was going to take a picture of the final product but I ate it! HA!  Next time!
mrm2@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment